Public Involvement Delivery Board
An exciting and innovative development, the Public Involvement Delivery Board is responsible for overseeing public involvement and engagement in health and social care research in Wales:
- Chaired by an independent member of the public
- Members of the public form majority of Board membership
- Champions the public role in the prioritisation, direction, design and conduct of health and social care research
- Central role in the strategic direction of Health and Care Research Wales
- Develops policy and practice in public involvement and engagement
- Provides advice on and scrutiny of HealthWise Wales.
The Board offers an inspiring and progressive way for the public to influence strategy and policy in Wales.
Find out more: