Welsh Government

Get in touch

There are different people who can help you, depending on the question you’d like to ask.

General enquiries
Please send all general enquiries to: healthandcareresearch@wales.nhs.uk

Are you looking for a study to take part in or have a question about taking part in research?
The first person you should speak to is your doctor, consultant or nurse, who will be able to offer you advice or information.

Do you want to use your experience to make a difference and help improve research?
Contact the Public Involvement and Engagement Team:

02920 230457
Health and Care Research Wales Support Centre, Castlebridge 4, 15 – 19 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, CF11 9AB

Would you like to speak to someone about joining HealthWise Wales?
Contact the HealthWise Wales helpline:

0800 9 172 172
Open 08:00 - 19:00, Monday to Friday