The title of this year’s conference is “Rural resilience in Health and Care, communities and individuals”.
There is a small fee for attending the conference of £10 per day or £15 for both days.
Theme and strands:
• Rural Population Health, Well-being and Care
• The role of Rural Communities in Health and Care
• Telehealth / Telemedicine
• Social / Green Prescribing
• Recruitment and Retention in Rural Areas
• New Roles and specialisms in Rural Health and Social Care
• Education, Training and Development in Rural Areas
The conference is aimed at health and care professionals, academics, practitioners, patients and the public with an interest in rural health, wellbeing and care.
To book, please visist the Rural Health and Care Wales website.
For queries please contact email@example.com