The inaugural ENRICH Cymru conference will be held in Bangor University (Reichel Hall) on Wednesday 23 October 2019.
- The latest research in Wales from dementia and intergenerational care to the evolving role of technology in care homes
- Upcoming research in oral health care for the care home community in a keynote address from Professor Paul Brocklehurst, renowned expert in Health Services Research
- Exciting new developments in the ENRICH Cymru network across Wales, and an opportunity to register with the network
- The experience of ‘magic moments’ in end of life care
- How you can shape future research projects developed in Wales.
The conference is FREE to attend, lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Book your place today: firstname.lastname@example.org