Patients, industry and academia joining forces to deliver patient-centric research
No research about us without us – Patients at the core of medical research & development
The EUPATI UK network brings together patient, academic and industry representatives who want to work in partnership to promote patient education about medicines R&D and enhance patient involvement in the medicines R&D process.
The network is led by an Executive Committee – or a National Team – which shares information among members and grows the discussion around national patient involvement issues and opportunities. The EUPATI UK National Team in partnership with ABPI is holding a one day event to:
- Explore patients’ roles in medicines research and development (R&D)
- Provide an update on the EUPATI project
- Introduce the EUPATI toolbox to a wider UK audience
- Enable networking between industry and patients/patient group representatives
This event should be of interest to both:
- Patients who want to be partners in advancing the medicines R&D process through meaningful involvement
- Industry representatives in decision-making roles who can enable the involvement of patients in R&D projects across the medicines R&D process, from early research, clinical development, safety, patient advocacy, operational delivery to ensure a patient–centric approach (e.g.,packaging and distribution of medicines and that investigations are not too onerous).
Places at this event are limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis.