Good Clinical Practice Training (GCP) e-learning
For access to online GCP training follow this link to the NIHR Clinical Research Network courses
Good Clinical Practice Refresher
Introduction to Good Clinical Practice
- Involving Adults lacking capacity
- Involving Paediatrics
e-learning provided by the Health Research Authority (HRA):
This link will take you to the HRA site for e-learning for:
- Medical Devices
- Use of the HRA Schedule of Events
- Research involving participants lacking mental capacity
- Research involving exposure to ionising radiation
- Research involving human tissue
- HRA/Health and Care Research Wales Approval-training for commercial and non-commercial studies
- Reviewing the research design of clinical trials
- Induction for new Research Ethics Service Committee members
- Equality, diversity and human rights
Health and Care Research Wales e-learning
An introduction to public involvement in research online training can be found here.
FutureLearn offers a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions around the world, most of which are free to complete.
Skills for Health
Skills for Health is the leading provider for healthcare e-learning across the UK health sector, with over 500,000 completions per annum in the NHS alone.
Elearning for healthcare courses